This Strawberry Jasmine Green Tea Latte is floral, fruity, and refreshing!
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, washed and top removed
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp Jasmine Yin Cloud Green Tea
- 4 oz hot water
- Ice cubes
- Milk of your choice
- Dice strawberries and place in a small saucepan along with the lemon juice and agave syrup.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally for 6 minutes or until strawberries are soft. Remove from heat and cool down.
- Place the strawberry mixture in a blender and process until smooth.
- Brew tea according to the package instructions and let it cool.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of the strawberry syrup into a glass and cover with ice, then pour the tea over and top with milk.
- Serve immediately.
Photo and recipe credit: Sandra Aguirre