This minty green latte is a tasty treat for St. Patrick's Day and beyond.
- 1 tsp Culinary Grade Matcha
- 4 oz peppermint tea, brewed
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 cup steamed milk of your choice
- In a matcha bowl (or a small bowl), whisk together culinary matcha and hot brewed peppermint tea with a matcha whisk until smooth and foamy.
- Add in the maple syrup and mix until combined.
- Transfer the matcha mixture into a mug.
- In a frothing pitcher, steam the milk and froth with a hand frother.
- Slowly pour this into the mug with the matcha mixture.
Photo and recipe credit: Sandra Aguirre