Not only is this smoothie tasty and good for you, but it’s also a stunning beet-red color! It combines Raspberry Orange green tea with beets, bananas, and raspberries for a fruity concoction that’s packed with flavor.
Beet and raspberry orange green tea smoothie
- 1/3 cup beets, diced
- 1/2 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/2 of a orange, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1/3 cup coconut yogurt
- 4 oz Raspberry Orange Rhapsody green tea, brewed and cooled
- Heat 4 oz water until steaming (not boiling). Steep 1 tsp of tea for 2 minutes. Cool down completely.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until creamy.
Photo and recipe credit: Sandra Aguirre.